Today we wrote a three page paragraph. We wrote about how it was for us at the beginnings ,middle and how it is now. What did we accomplish and how did things go.
Today I wrote and argumentative essay regarding weather artifacts should be kept in it’s country origin or in a museum. It was a good experience because it allowed me feel like I was a reporter. It put me in a mindset like ok yeah you may agree with this but let’s see how it is on this side of the tracks. It taught me that I should try new things and think outside the box
Today I read two short stories based on museum artifacts. One story argued that the artifacts should be home with its culture . The other story argued that experts should be supported on keeping the artifacts in a museum. I did a two short worksheets that were pretty easy giving a claim and a short summary. Last but not least I learned some new vocabulary words.
Comments
Post a Comment